Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Online Bingo

This looks interesting, a new (to me) site where you can play online bingo. I have a feeling that their business is probably surging at the moment as the idiot rules that stop you smoking in a bingo hall continue to bite at the trade out there in meatspace.

They play an awful lot of different bingo games in there as well, there's everything from constant games to big events where prizes climb up to as much as £5,000. And as those who understand the rules of bingo know (which must be just about everyone, isn't it?) that prize will be won by someone each and every time.

Yup, I'd say that if you like a little bit of a flutter, are into playing bingo, then PartyBingo looks like a decent place to do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love playing online bingo and have been playing ever since I started university, I have been lucky a few times and had a few wins which have financed my personal life!! Its weird though when I recommend it to mates they don’t seem interested in playing, I think some people still see bingo as an old ladies hobby.