Monday, November 10, 2008

Wrestling Trophies

This is one of those things that you never really think about until you actually have to. So, there's all sorts of sporting competitions going on all the time. Huge numbers of them in fact, at schools and colleges all over the country. And I'm sure that there are many more which aren't connected with any part of academia.

OK, so there's all these competitions...but where do they get he trophies from then? Like, say, the wrestling trophies? Until this thought popped into y head I'd never actually though about it. Now it has, I did think about it and off to Mr. Google. Yes, there is indeed a company that makes trophies for just about everything.

Like swimming trophies and cheerleading trophies and just about every other sport that you can imagine.

OK, no, I know that it's not very important. But I do love the way the modern world allows me to scratch these informational itches so easily.

No comments: